BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Paul Polak Podcast

So I listened to the podcast and in the beginning I was pretty boring and took down some notes. Then I started to become interested and I kept focusing on the podcast and what Paul Polak was trying to explain. Here are the notes that I took when I reminded my self that I was supposed to be taking notes.

- better job

- improve houses

- $500 per month in US - Less than a dollar a day in Africa

"Im poor cuz i dont have enough money....out of poverty to find more ways to earn more money through farming. he needs so much more to get money (education, health,...etc)

Listen to the poor people who live through poverty and not those who are powering poverty. Sometimes the poor people who stand in the sidelines waiting for proper education, health care, food, water, etc have all the answers.