BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bloom’s Hierarchy of Learning

Remembering: In Language Arts, we have to remember which punctuation to use in different sentences.

Understanding: In Math, we have to understand the formula to an equation before doing it.

Applying: In science, we read from the book and than experiment to test it out for ourselves.

Analyzing: In Humanities when I collect notes, i have to them separate them into categories to make it simpler to understand later.

Evaluating: Going through my humanities notes and see whether I can add ideas that i think when I'm trying to make South Africa a better place with the grant.

Creating: In my previous science project, I had to gather all the information and go through them, then finally put it all together into a presentation.