BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Active Learner

We have finished all our autobiographies already. Though I haven't received my grade, I feel that I have done a good job on it, using my main connector of "moving" in my life.
But while writing my autobiography, I reflected on what my life was and how everything seemed to come back to moving for my life.
I realized that even sports that I do connect to moving and I was an active learner as I realize how my moods turn out to be while moving all the time.
It felt weird that my life was a web that all went back to moving even if I might move less than others. But it really has effected the way I am today, and it has built me since the time when I moved house while in Singapore.
I learned that I have learned so much from writing ad reflecting on my life and it surprises me sometimes.