BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Active Leaner - LA

In language arts, I have been allowed to go on to another book different to the one my peers are doing in class. When I had to pick which book to read, I couldn't pick from Nicolas Sparks's The Notebook and the Lord of the Flies.
So I picked both. I started on The Notebook last night and have gone through a quarter of the book. It's really interesting and I've been writing a lot of margin notes about it, meaning I'm an active learner.
I also watched the movie yesterday and that was interesting and sad story, especially the fact that the wife forgot everything they have gone through together and doesn't even know her children or grand-children or even her husband. The husband keeps reading the story of their love life and she's interested but she doesn't know that it's her.
Its really sad.