BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Reflections on DongMen

How did the site of DongMen alter the choreography that you created in the classroom?
- Originally, we had this cool dance effect we wanted to do with the clothes line that was supposedly there and white sheets. When we got to the site, there was no clothes and there were no white sheets in hand. Ms Sheilah had recommended to use the stuffing (the clothes) of the "dead bodies". Eventually, the clothes were taken out the choreography.

If you were to go back to DongMen what would you add or subtract from your choreography to make it stronger?
- I still the clothes line idea was perfect and added to the creepiness. :) But when I got there, there were a lot of puddles of water. If the water wasn't so dirty and I wasn't afraid of getting my clothes wet, I would have added somethings with the water. Also, the covering the bodies with clothes was a good idea but I think we should have gotten up and then thrown the clothes on them. Maybe we trip and stumble a little then the clothes fall on them to created the effect that we're dead and they just died.