BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

How 'A Tell Tale Heart' relates to me

The story A Tell Tale heart is a horror story about death and how when you do something wrong, the guilt will always eat you up from the inside. Right now I'm not feeling any guilt 'cause I haven't done anything wrong yet.
But I guess it could relate to my life how the man tried every night to kill the man but couldn't because the eye wasn't hunting him as the old man was asleep. I'm a procrastinator. I guess this stroy can relate to me when I tell myself to do my homework but I can't seem to do it. I get distracted very easily and I usually drift away in my mind I guess only when it gets really late at night, around 12 midnight (just like the man) do I complete my homework. Today I seem to do my homework really early, probably because this is due tomorrow and I have a lot of other homework that I have due tomorrow (that was assigned today).